To be eligible to enter, businesses must:
- Have started to trade on or before 23 March 2022.
- Be based within the local authority area of Monmouthshire or Torfaen
- Pay business rates to Monmouthshire or Torfaen Council
The Judging Process
Entry into the Torfaen & Monmouthshire Business Awards has been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications are to be received by 24th March 2023.
- Following receipt of entries, the judges will draw up a shortlist of a minimum of three finalists for each award.
- The shortlist will be announced 29th March 2023. Shortlisted companies will then be invited to be interviewed by a panel of judges (which will also include the category judge and an independent judge). The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- The interview should take no longer than 15 minutes. A 5-minute presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A. No computer aids are allowed.
- The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Torfaen & Monmouthshire Business Awards.
Timeline for the awards:
- Deadline for Entry – 24th March 2023
- Shortlist Announced – 29th March 2023
- Judging interviews – May 2023
- Winners announced – 8th June 2023